Yes — Kellogg’s® Special K® is committed to making snacktime dreams come true – even on the most tempting of days – with its new Kellogg’s Special K Keto-Friendly Snack Bars.
Is Special K Keto friendly?
Kellogg’s Special K Keto-Friendly Snack Bars are now available at retailers nationwide with a suggested retail price of $6.99 for a five-count box.
What cereals are Keto friendly?
Lower carb content
- Cheerios. Cheerios have about 20.50 grams of carbohydrates per 1-cup serving. …
- Wheaties. An oldie but goodie, Wheaties have been around since 1922. …
- Special K Original. At 22.75 grams of carbohydrates per cup, Kellogg’s Special K cereal is a lower-carb content choice.
- Annie’s Organic Frosted Oat Flakes.
Is Special K high in carbs?
Be warned: You may be very hungry on the Special K diet, depending on what you’re used to eating. It’s high in carbohydrates and relatively low in fiber and protein.
How many calories are there in a bowl of Special K?
Nutritional value of Special K Original Cereal
|200 calories||402 milligrams of potassium|
|0.7 grams of fat||34 grams of carbohydrates|
|322 milligrams of sodium||14 grams of protein|
Can I eat Cheerios on keto?
Compare that to Cheerios, which has a respectable 3 grams of fiber but 20 grams of carbohydrates, all the typical keto eater can have in one day.
Does Kroger have keto bread?
Kroger – Base Culture Keto Bread, 16 oz.
What can I snack on keto?
Here are some excellent, keto-friendly snack options:
- Almonds and cheddar cheese.
- Half an avocado stuffed with chicken salad.
- Guacamole with low-carb veggies.
- Trail mix made with unsweetened coconut, nuts and seeds.
- Hard-boiled eggs.
- Coconut chips.
- Kale chips.
- Olives and sliced salami.
Can you drink milk on keto?
Can you drink dairy milk on the keto diet? Yes, but you’ll have to be careful of serving size! Be sure to pick whole milk for the higher fat content and measure how much you drink. A single cup of whole milk has almost 12 grams of carbohydrates, which takes up nearly half of some dieters’ daily carb allowance.
Is almond milk Keto friendly?
Unsweetened almond milk contains just 1.4 grams of carbs and is rich in important nutrients when fortified, making it a nutritious, keto-friendly option. In contrast, sweetened almond milk is too high in carbs and sugar to fit into a healthy keto diet.
What is the healthiest cereal to eat?
The 15 Healthiest Cereals You Can Eat
- Oats. Oats are a nutritious cereal choice. …
- DIY Muesli. Muesli is both a healthy and delicious type of cereal. …
- Homemade Granola. …
- DIY Cinnamon Crunch Cereal. …
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets. …
- Post Foods Grape Nuts. …
- Bob’s Red Mill Paleo-Style Muesli. …
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
3 июл. 2017 г.
What is the best cereal for weight loss?
11 Healthy Cereals You Should Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight
- Special K Protein Plus. scorpiosunshine. 1,774 followers. …
- Cheerios Protein. mrsmichelletill. 2,680 followers. …
- BearNaked Honey Almond. bearnakedgranola. 16.5k followers. …
- Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits. thesunlitskillet. 167 followers. …
- Fiber One. fiberone.
21 апр. 2017 г.
Is Special K high in sugar?
Cereals marketed as “healthy”, such as Kellogg’s All-Bran Bran Flakes and Special K, were also high in sugar. Nestlé Shredded Wheat was the healthiest cereal, with low levels of sugar, fat and salt.
Can you lose weight just eating cereal?
Many people have lost weight on the cereal diet due to the calorie restriction it involves ( 5 ). One study in 24 adults on the 2-week “Special K Challenge” found that participants slashed their intake by about 600 calories per day and lost weight and fat mass (2).
What are the healthiest breakfast cereals?
Breakfast cereals ranked best to worst
- Porridge. Porridge is our top choice for a heart healthy breakfast – when it is made with low-fat milk or water and unsweetened. …
- No added sugar or salt muesli. …
- Shredded whole wheat cereal. …
- Bran flakes. …
- Cornflakes. …
- Muesli with added sugar. …
- Sugar-frosted cornflakes. …
- Granola with dried fruit, nuts or seeds.
Is Cereal bad for you at night?
Not all cereals are bad choices at night, but if you’re eating a high-sugar, low-fiber one, then you’re wreaking havoc with your blood sugar. You’ll likely wake up starving a few hours later or in the morning due to the over-production of insulin the sugar triggers.